As your serving President and the owner of SlipperyWhenSex Presidential Productions (which brings you such meetings as the212, 212zoom, Storage Room, the 4H0e7, 212TighT and more), I am consistently asked one question. That is: “Why was I removed from the meeting?”
Clearly, I rarely know or give a fuck.
However, if you are removed from a meeting that I own, happen to be hosting or am guest hosting… these are pretty much the only reasons I might put forth enough energy to give you the boot:
- It was a full meeting… and I love ending full meetings for no reason with no warning. It normally reopens instantly but it gets some people all worked up. super fun!
- You’re hot…. and I was trying to pin you and hit the wrong thing. I suck at hosting these meetings.
- You were eating on cam. No one is a pretty eater… not sorry at all!
- You’re bubo… Because everyone should boot bubo. I let him stay most of the time. I do make Barbie deal with him tho. It’s entertaining. It’s likewatching a bird fly into a fan. She just chops him up and feathers go flying everywhere!
- You’re my current or ex boyfriend, and I was fucking someone I didn’t want you to know about.
SO NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU ASK ME WHY YOU GOT BOOTED from one of the meetings I own or one that I’m hosting, review that list and if none of those apply then I didn’t remove you and I don’t care who did it or why they did it either. NOT MY PROBLEM!