The bigger our swirl, they slicker the scam.
You might have received a message from someone with the user name ADMINS telling you that you should sign up for our new sites. THAT MESSAGE IS SCAM!
HERE’S HOW YOU SHOULD PROCEED:
- Delete that message from you inbox.
- Do not click on any of the links as they could be filled with viruses, spyware, computer AIDS, you name it!
- Certainly don’t give them your credit card numbers. These types of scammers will be charging everything from Tube Socks to Masserati’s to you card (depending on your credit limit).
- If you already gave them you credit card number, contact your credit. card company and report the scam.
- We all have names here at swirlonthru.com, so you won’t get a message from ADMINS informing you about anything on this site. [plus ADMIN means something completely different around here! ]
- If we need to inform you of anything en mass, we rarely send out bulk messages to your inbox. Instead it will be posted in the feed or here in the blog, and it will come from either myself (President Slip), Deep3, BBB or Apollo…. not ADMINS.
- If say, swirlonthru did launch a new website and we were asking you to move to that website, we would do the moving for you and redirect this url to the new site. We wouldn’t make you do all the work!
So I guess we should be flattered that these scammers picked us. I just hope that no one fell for it, and if you did call your credit card company today and report the scam!