Unable to Browse Member Pages in Groups

Home Forums Community Support Technical Questions Unable to Browse Member Pages in Groups

• Author
      Luke Cloudwalker
      Participant

This is happening in the Looking in LA group but I suspect it probably happens in all of them.

The whole point of having a Members section of the group is to be able to browse the Members in that group.

I am not able to browse any past the first page of this group.

After scrolling down and seeing all of the members on that page, I click the Next page arrow and the webpage goes back to the top of the page and doesn’t navigate to the next page.

So I go back down to the bottom of the page and click the square with 2 on it and the same thing happens.

I try it again and click the square with a 5 on it to go to the last page and it goes back to the top and doesn’t navigate to the page.

I wonder if this happens to anyone else and does anyone know a way to make the browser go to the pages?

I use an HP 23-P114 desktop with Windows 10 and the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.

Hi,

We are soon transitioning to a new groups format. The one currently in place is obviously not functioning correctly. We apologize for the wait on the transition to the new format.

– bbb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.