DaddioForTopSon
      Participant

Room # not valid

Sk8ter 816
      Participant

816-300-3816

bntx4fun
      Participant

This is no normal. I was a 2nd host in TWACK CITY ROOM. I went to the last page and i moved in all afternon. All were good.but when a person ask me if the room closed and what hour it did. Well.. I don’t know this information and I ask to the first host (i don’t remember his name, but he is very fat, ugly and he looked bad smelling) . His answer: remove me. I don’t understand anything. i tried to help a user and the reward is to demigrate and remove me.

I think thay  here are very bad persons. there are people who criticize, insult and poison with their words without knowing the people. it is prejudging. make bulling to people is the most miserable by whoever starts it and who follows the game too. people must be judge when they are known, not by the dirty words of others. this is my opinión.

i also have to add that here are good,  nice and responsable people.

i hope someday those people disappear.

let’s see how long they take to censor me.
      <h1>peace, love and fun.</h1>

Sk8ter 816
      Participant

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BY SECOND HOST

bntx4fun
      Participant

SOMEONE IN THE ROOM TURNED ME INTO A 2ND HOST. AND I WAS DOING OF  HOST: I WAS HELPING WHOEVER ASKED.  I’M ON LAST PAGE EVERY TIME AND CHANGE OF HOST.. AND THIS NEW HOST EMOVED ME OF THE ROOM FOR NO REASON. I WAS HELPING AN USER. BUT IT IS ONLY ONE PART. THEY INSULTED ME, DESPISED ME AND PUBLICLY DENIGRATED ME. ALL WITHOUT GIVING THE FACE BECAUSE THEY ARE DAMN COWARDS. IN MY LIFE NOBODY TREATED ME THAT WAY.

bntx4fun
      Participant

I’M NEW TO THIS AND I’M LEARNING TO HANDLE IT. THE LANGUAGE IS A HANDICAP BECAUSE IT’S MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO UNDERSTAN SOMETHINGS. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE HOST IS WHO HELPS FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE ROOM, ALWAYS HELPYNG AND RESPECTING ALL USERS WHO ASK FOR NEED

AND I WAS HELPING AN USER, I HAVE ASKED THE FIRST HOST FOR HELP. HIS HELP WAS TO SUDDENLY REMOVED ME FROM THE ROOM WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION.BUT IT’S  ONLY A SMALL THING. THERE ARE SOME “PEOPLE” THAT INSULTED ME, DESPISED ME AND PUBLICLY DENIGRATED ME, ALL WITHOUT GIVING THE FACE AND THEY TAKING ADVENTAGE OF ME LACK OF KNOULEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE.IT’S FROM COWARDLY PEOPLE. NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE NOBODY  HAD TREATED ME THIS WAY.

NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID MAKES ANY SENSE. THERE IS NO ONE THAT HOST IN TWACK CITY THAT IS FAT AND LOOKS LIKE THEY SMELL BAD. GET YOUR LIES IN ORDER IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND SPREAD THEM.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.