4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      SolEL09

The title maths it up pretty well. 🙂 But I have tried it several times, in various positions (insert several jokes here); not successful…

thanks for your time, & such.

🙂

yngsub94
      Participant

I’ve tried on different browsers and devices and I just cannot save any edits I’ve made to my profile

Apollo Ares
      Keymaster

I’m not sure why your profile isn’t updating. Are you hitting the save button after making the changes?

SolEL09

Well. I never hit it. We fooled around a lil bit, but never more than just over the shirt action. I did click on it a few times. I hear that helps stimulate the G spot. I just did it today. Still nothing. I am so upset over it, if I had a grand staircase, I would dramatically flide (fall/glide combo) to the floor. Also trademark pending on “flide”. My wordsmithing is not to be something’d.

And thank you 🙂

Apollo Ares
        Keymaster

I refreshed your profile. See if that works. Also if you have any add-ons like HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger, Mozilla Enhanced Privacy / Tracking Protection, and etc on. They can conflict with each other and sometimes “break” a website. What that means is for the individual user, site features become inactive.

Also what browsers are you using to try and edit the profile?

Apollo Ares
      Keymaster

Are you still having this issue?

The forum ‘I Need Swirl Staff (Merged with Technical Support)’ is closed to new topics and replies.