This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      DanCam83
      Participant

I’m updating my profile and I’m getting HTML error when completing an upload for my profile banner or background (the size require makes me think is a banner) I disable my MalwareBytes, PapUp Block, and Bitdefender and still noda 🙁 my profile looks to plain, need to look better 😀

This is what I get when I view the view the page source:

/* <![CDATA[ */

var BP_Uploader = {“strings”:{“queue_limit_exceeded”:”You have attempted to queue too many files.”,”file_exceeds_size_limit”:”%s exceeds the maximum upload size for this site.”,”zero_byte_file”:”This file is empty. Please try another.”,”invalid_filetype”:”This file type is not allowed. Please try another.”,”not_an_image”:”This file is not an image. Please try another.”,”image_memory_exceeded”:”Memory exceeded. Please try another smaller file.”,”image_dimensions_exceeded”:”This is larger than the maximum size. Please try another.”,”default_error”:”An error occurred. Please try again later.”,”missing_upload_url”:”There was a configuration error. Please contact the server administrator.”,”upload_limit_exceeded”:”You may only upload 1 file.”,”http_error”:”HTTP error.”,”upload_failed”:”Upload failed.”,”big_upload_failed”:”Please try uploading this file with the %1$sbrowser uploader%2$s.”,”big_upload_queued”:”%s exceeds the maximum upload size for the multi-file uploader when used in your browser.”,”io_error”:”IO error.”,”security_error”:”Security error.”,”file_cancelled”:”File canceled.”,”upload_stopped”:”Upload stopped.”,”dismiss”:”Dismiss”,”crunching”:”Crunching&hellip;”,”unique_file_warning”:”Make sure to upload a unique file”,”error_uploading”:”“%s” has failed to upload.”,”has_avatar_warning”:”If you'd like to delete the existing profile photo but not upload a new one, please use the delete tab.”,”feedback_messages”:{“1″:”Your new cover image was uploaded successfully.”,”2″:”There was a problem deleting your cover image. Please try again.”,”3″:”Your cover image was deleted successfully!”},”cover_image_warnings”:{“dimensions”:”For better results, make sure to upload an image that is larger than 1350px wide, and 350px tall.”}},”settings”:{“defaults”:{“runtimes”:”html5,flash,silverlight,html4″,”file_data_name”:”file”,”multipart_params”:{“action”:”bp_cover_image_upload”,”_wpnonce”:”931ef47b49″,”bp_params”:{“object”:”user”,”item_id”:8715,”has_cover_image”:false,”nonces”:{“remove”:”b291da4061″}}},”url”:”\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php”,”flash_swf_url”:”https:\/\/swirlonthru.com\/wp-includes\/js\/plupload\/plupload.flash.swf”,”silverlight_xap_url”:”https:\/\/swirlonthru.com\/wp-includes\/js\/plupload\/plupload.silverlight.xap”,”filters”:{“max_file_size”:”10240000b”},”multipart”:true,”urlstream_upload”:true,”browse_button”:”bp-browse-button”,”container”:”bp-upload-ui”,”drop_element”:”drag-drop-area”,”multi_selection”:false},”browser”:{“mobile”:false,”supported”:true},”limitExceeded”:false}};

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.